IIT Maths Exams
The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutions of national importance.The first IIT was set up in Kharagpur in 1951, and soon later in Bombay (1958), Madras (1959), Kanpur (1959) and Delhi (1963).
detailed maths syllabus
- real number, rational number, irrational number, prime number, prime factorization, divisibility, congruence, fermat's theorem
- quadratic equations, polynomials, roots, graphs of polynomials,HCF, complex numbers and geometry
- triangles, circles, quadrilaterals, regular polygons, advanced geometry
- trigonometric ratios, compound angles, multiple angles, sub-multiple angles, identities, property of triangles
- sets, relations, mappings, probability, geometric probability, combinatorics, permutation, combination, pigeon hole principle
- introduction to co-ordinate geometry, staright lines, pair of straight lines, ellipse, parabola, hyperbola
- functions, trigonometric functions of the unit circle, logarithmic functions, exponential functions, other analytic functions
- differentiation, limit, continuity, integrations, area, volumes, tangents, maxima minima.
- surds, indices, logarithm, binomial theorem, exponential series, logarithmic series, sine series, cosine series, sequence, functional equations .